Saturday 27 June 2015

Fzmovies Quick Downloader (Python Script)

Hi Guys,

I wrote a quick script to make downloading movies from fzmovies.net faster and easier for my phone. It scrapes and displays this movies from latest to oldest. Then you just select a movie and it will open the link in your browser. The script doesn't download the movies itself, mainly because i find that downloading large files with python is unreliable and tends to corrupt. I always recommend using a good download manager.

The script is written in Python and uses the BeautifulSoup4 library.  Feel free to share and edit the script. Let me apologise beforehand, i didn't intend to share this script at first and doesn't have much readability to it.

I hope you guys find it useful.

Download:

-fz-quick-download.zip

Requirements:

-Python 2.7

Python Libraries:

-BeautifulSoup4

No comments:

Post a Comment